Swisse Hyaluro-Natural Hydration Boost Serum 30Ml
• Intense moisturisation: The Senna plant extract is a natural botanical alternative to hyaluronic acid. This aids in intense moisturisation to smooth and plump the skin’s surface, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Natural Skin Barrier: Jojoba oil deeply hydrates the skin and complements the skin’s natural oils. The sweet Almond oil that is rich in essential fatty acids along with Vitamin E helps in restoring the natural skin barrier to protect against environmental damage caused by free radicals.
• Direction: After cleansing, apply liberally to face and neck. Use this in the morning as well as in the night, for best results follow up with your favourite Swisse moisturiser.
• Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight below 28°C.
• Caution: Test prior to use. In the unlikely event of a negative reaction, consult your healthcare professional.
Senna Plant Extract, Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Aqua, Propanediol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cassia Angustifolia (Senna) Seed Polysaccharide, Glycine Soja (Soyabean) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol, Carrageenan, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
Allergen information: No added chemicals.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight below 28°C.
Caution: Test prior to use. In the unlikely event of a negative reaction, consult your healthcare professional.
Ratings & Reviews
it is a great product
Hyaluronic acid is a great ingredient by itself so I knew I was going to love this product. It is a cream based serum so if you have very oily skin, I would stay away from it. Apart from that it is a great product. Been using it a for a week now. It does not break out my skin.
I have tried many serums in the past bt they have never agreed to my skin. Using this regularly after face wash has made my skin look and feel hydrated with a slight glow. Whenever I need an instant brightness its my go to product. Apply before your foundation and skip the moisturizer
The product works for my dry skin.
The hydration boost serum was light which is what i liked about it.. other serums feel heavy on the skin.. the serum also has a good pleasing and subtle fragrance.. over all i like the product works for my dry skin.
The product has a premium and sturdy appearence.
The product looks neat and pleasing to the eye. Timely delivery of the product and is really packed well so there is no damage to the product. The product has a premium and sturdy appearence. On usage of the product the essence and smoothness really shows the quality ingredients that go in it