Swisse Women's Multivitamin 60 Tablets
• 36 Essential Nutrients present: Packed with minerals, antioxidants, herbs and 36 vital ingredients such as Vitamin B6, B12, C and E, these multivitamin capsules can help support your brain, skin, hair, nails, energy and overall health.
• Formulated for women: These multivitamin supplements have been formulated keeping the specific needs of women in mind and can help fill in nutritional gaps and support general well-being while also boosting stamina, vitality, mental alertness and immune health
• Adult Dosage: One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
• Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight below 25°C. Do not use the cap seal if it is broken.
• Caution: Use in children under 12 years is not recommended. Do not use it if pregnant or likely to become pregnant. Do not use it while breastfeeding. If you have a specific medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before use. Not recommended during hypertension and bleeding disorders.
Each capsule contains: Calcium carbonate, Microcrystalline cellulose (INS 460(i)), Siberian ginseng (Acanthopanax senticosus) root, Cross povidone (INS 1202), E21, Povidone (INS 1201), Ferrous fumarate, Zinc amino acid chelate, Choline hydrogen tartrate, Inositol, Vitamin A (Betacarotene), Magnesium oxide, Nicotinamide, D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, Lysine hydrochloride, Magnesium stearate (INS 470 (iii)), Citrus bioflavonoids extract, Papaya (Carica papaya dry fruit powder), Silicon dioxide (INS 551), Vitis vinifera extract (Grape seed) dry seeds, Calcium pantothenate, Potassium sulfate, Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) flower, Green tea (Camellia sinensis) dry leaf, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome, Colecalciferol, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, CoQ10, Lutein, Copper gluconate, Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fresh fruit, Folic acid, Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) dry leaf, Potassium iodide, Selenomethionine, Chromium picolinate, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Manganese Manganese amino acid chelate, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (INS 464), Polyethylene Glycol (INS 1521)
Adult Dosage: One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight below 25°C. Do not use the cap seal if it is broken.
Caution: Use in children under 12 years is not recommended. Do not use it if pregnant or likely to become pregnant. Do not use it while breastfeeding. If you have a specific medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before use. Not recommended during hypertension and bleeding disorders. Contains Caffeine. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Ratings & Reviews
Great product using it since 4 days now. Highly Recommended!!!!
Great product using it since 4 days now. earlier on I used to feel tired all day long can feel the rise in energy levels since using this product. Also it has necessary vitamins B6, B12, Vitamin C and E which help boosts my immunity. Had ordered swisse Womens multivitamin on suggestion from a friend and was a bit sceptical at first as I had not heard of the brand. But absolutely love the product after using it. Highly recommended
Slightly expensive but since it covers all essential vitamins and minerals
I usually buy a few supplements to cover all requirements (calcium, iron, biotin, multivitamins) but this seemed like a one stop shop and came recommended from a friend so I tried it out. Been a week and I already feel an improvement in my energy levels and less brain fog in the morning. Slightly expensive but since it covers all essential vitamins and minerals, in reality its more economical than buying multiple pills. Bonus - comes in a compact bottle and smells nice (fruity and not mediciney)!
it's really a good Product. Highly Recommended!!
This product was recommended by my friend who stays in Australia. Tried this for the first time.. it's really good. I feel less lethargic and energy levels are little higher. Though a little costlier, but I guess the quality makes it up :)
Extremely Good Result
My friend told me about this swisse vitamins for my mother. She is using this from 1 months... Her age is 54 and she feels energetic and refreshing.