Swisse Manuka Honey Detoxifying Clay Mask 70Gm
• Natural Skincare for Natural Beauty: A naturally absorbent facial mask to purify and detoxify the skin with Australian White Kaolin Clay and Activated Charcoal, while leaving it smooth and hydrated with Manuka Honey and Aloe Vera. Ideal for congested and blemish prone skin and for acne care.
• Formulated for Oily, Acne-Prone Skin: The raw Manuka Honey used in this clay face mask is high in antioxidant compounds. The deep cleansing action of the charcoal face mask removes dirt and oil from the pores, exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal a glowing, bright complexion.
• Manuka Honey And Kaolin Clay: Sourced from the beehives of Manuka trees from New Zealand, Manuka honey preserves the skin’s natural moisture barrier. While the luxurious White Kaolin Clay from Australia clears and shrinks the skin pores, removing excess oils without stripping the skin of its natural oils (which are also essential to keep it moisturized).
• No Harmful Ingredients: This natural skin moisturiser contains a formula, which is free from toxic ingredients, which may harm your body, wellbeing and environment.
• The Swisse Difference: Swisse is Australia’s Leading Wellness Brand and uses premium natural ingredients which are RSPO Certified (only sustainable sources of oil) and cruelty-free to create products that support skin health.
Aqueous Extract of Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Leaf), Kaolin, Tapioca starch, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (White Clay), Charcoal Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Honey (Mel), Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract (Seaweed), Salicylic Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Myroxylon Pereirae Oil (Balsam of Peru), Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan (Irish Moss), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Manuka.
Ratings & Reviews
Deeply cleans, slightly exfoliating.
It really calms any breakouts on the face, it is a very good anti-inflammatory. Boosts circulation which accelerates healing. Deeply cleans, slightly exfoliating. Wonderful spreadibility and easy to wash off. To me smells like dried apricots, scent does not stay at all but the effects do!
What attracted me to this product was Manuka honey!
What attracted me to this product was Manuka honey! Vary abt using ny product as I quickly breakout. I decided to try it with the lil knowledge abt this ingredient. Besides having aloe, charcoal and clay which are miracle ingredients for my oily skin was a bonus in the product. I have used it only once and texture felt lighter and easy to remove. My face felt clearer & hyper pigmentation marks have lightened
the skin texture feels really good n fresh after using it
As I have a semi dey skin n my frnd who recommended me is also with same skin texture so I used it and the skin texture feels really good n fresh after using it n also if u have some bumps it will lighten Dem also it is very smooth to apply, I applied it on my fore head nose cheek n use it just once or twice a week or elz might make ur skin more dry
This one is really nice, soft and Soothing 😊😊
This one is really nice, soft and Soothing 😊😊, I feel that softness to my skin. First time when I used this clay mask which easy to apply and clean. Its in thick format compare to other product and My Skin feel cool effect. Value for money spent so I will definitely recommend to my other friends
the product is really good
It came on time, the packing was good. I ordered the mask to try it because of the natural ingredients inside it, I have used it two times till now. I like that it did not make my skin dry. After two use I see good change in my skin, it is working on the dark spots on my skin. I think the product is really good
the mask had a really good texture and a subtle
The product delivery was done on time.. the package was intact and the packaging looked premium.. the mask had a really good texture and a subtle but pleasing fragrance.. my skin looked and felt smoother after applying the facemask
I used it once and it felt quite refreshing
Honey is a great ingredient, so I am guessing Manuka honey is good too, if not better. I used it once and it felt quite refreshing. It does not dry up your skin for a clay mask, which is very good. Now that summer is upon us, this is is going to be my holy grail
it's performing well.
My skin is usually oily and has a lot of unseen dirt which eventually results in clogged pores. This clay mask has helped my skin get rid of all the dirt and cleared the pores as well. Have been using this since 2 weeks and it's performing well.